Have you ever felt like you just need someone to listen? Or that you need feedback and help finding direction from an unbiased person? If so, individual therapy could be an excellent fit. I am skilled at treating anxiety, depression, gender identity issues, adjustments to life’s transitions, women’s issues, and LGBTQIA issues.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
If so, then individual therapy could be right for you.
You are an amazing and important individual (yep, I already know this), so if you are struggling, you owe it to yourself to consider looking into individual therapy because you deserve it. Treat yo’ self!